|Location:||TX - Irving|
Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED) is a private company that is dedicated to providing quality service in the electrical distribution market. Since its establishment in 1957, CED has become a recognized leader in the electrical industry and now has over 500 locations nationwide. CED specializes in electrical consumer goods for residential, commercial, and industrial markets. Through a uniquely independent business model, CED has sustained long-term growth.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time; hourly; non-exempt
The benefits administrator’s primary role will be to facilitate the tasks required for benefit plan compliance while providing outstanding customer service. Other responsibilities may include:
- Reconciliation of benefit plan information with carriers and record-keepers to the HRIS entry;
- Review and process benefit enrollment changes;
- Review and process time sensitive supporting documentation;
- Field phone calls and general e-mails for the benefits department;
- Work directly with employees as a liaison to the carriers, resolving benefit related issues; and
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, or other business related field (desired, but not required).
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task effectively.
- Dependable self-starter who demonstrates initiative to create improvements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, including Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with ExponentHR payroll software a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, math and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions, company policies, and meet deadlines.
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran