|Title:||Accounts Receivable Specialist|
|Location:||AZ - Scottsdale|
Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc. (CED) is a large and growing wholesale electrical distribution company. Our Scottsdale credit office in the Scottsdale Airpark is looking for a full time accounts receivable specialist.
Compensation is starting at $16/hr and may be negotiable based on experience and/or qualifications.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
* Accurately and efficiently process payments on customers’ accounts.
* Contact customers to make arrangements for payment and to resolve disputes. Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with these customers.
* Develop and maintain effective and professional relationships with our Profit Center managers and their teams.
* Process credit card and cash/COD payments.
* Preform credit investigations for new and existing accounts.
* Set up and make account adjustments.
* File preliminary notices.
* Review and issue lien releases.
* Create and maintain reports.
* Handle other tasks as assigned by the Division Credit Manager.
Requirements and qualifications are:
* High school degree required (some college or college degree preferred).
* Be able to work independently, possess good organization skills, and have a strong attention to detail.
* Be able to meet specific daily deadlines with frequent interruptions.
* Be able to handle a heavy volume of work while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
* Be able to problem solve.
* Be able to maintain a pleasant personality under stress.
* Be able to interact professionally with customers and other employees in a helpful and positive manner using strong interpersonal skills.
* Be able to collaborate and contribute in a team oriented environment.
* Possess computer skills, including experience and competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Be able to work at a computer workstation for an extended period of time.
The work schedule is 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a one hour lunch break. This is an office position.
CED's benefits include an annual profit sharing program, medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, matching 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid medical leave.
Please submit resumes and cover letters with your application. We will review submitted resumes and contact potential candidates by e-mail or phone to arrange interviews.
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran