|Location:||MT - Missoula|
Our Management Training program is for a national electrical distribution company who is privately held, with over 600 locations within the US. As a Management Trainee, you are trained in every aspect of CED (Consolidated Electrical Distributors, INC) business in order to run a multi-million dollar location upon completion. You are trained on the job for 2-3 years with rotations in warehouse, counter sales, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statements, purchasing, inside sales, project management, inventory management and outside sales. Throughout this 2-3 year program, trainees attend multiple training classes in the following areas; electrical products, sales and management. These classes are located throughout the country and facilitated by CED and our company partners. All of the training helps to equip trainees to be one of the future leaders of CED.
There are opportunities in both commercial construction and industrial distribution.
Successful qualified candidates will possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work within and lead a group of people that share in the profits they generate – a partnership.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Relocation within the United States is required
- All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran