COMPANY PROFILEConsolidated Electrical Distributors (CED) is a private company that is dedicated to providing quality service in the electrical distribution market. Since its establishment in 1957, CED has become a recognized leader in the electrical industry and now has over 500 locations nationwide. CED specializes in electrical consumer goods for residential, commercial, and industrial markets. Through a uniquely independent business model, CED has sustained long-term growth.
POSITION: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Irving, TX
This position maintains a dual reporting structure to the CFO and Director of Internal Audit and will be expected to provide administrative support to them as well as their staff. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan and coordinate office employee functions
- Receive, distribute and file a variety of mail and reports
- Coordinate travel and meeting arrangements for management
- Assist with management of executives’ schedules and appointments
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Verification of monthly general ledger entries created by Internal Audit
- Assist with creation of presentations, memos etc.
- Maintain multiple Excel databases
- Run monthly Excel/Access reports
- Special projects to be determined
- 3+ years of administrative or general office experience preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to learn new processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and to prioritize daily tasks of varying importance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to discreetly handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications